This high-performance petrol backpack blower from high-end Italian garden-machinery manufacturers Oleo-Mac is a practical and convenient way to maintain forecourts, farmyards, streets, parks and sports stadiums.
Power for its high-speed turbine is supplied by a large-displacement 61.3cc Emak air-cooled two-stroke engine that develops punch-packing 4.5hp; and which employs an oversized paper air-filter so as to prevent premature component wear and to ensure peak performance is kept-up in very dry and dusty environments.
A large-capacity 2.1-litre fuel-tank means you’ll cover plenty of ground between refuelling-stops; while a sound-output of just 75dB (A) makes it ideal for use in noise-sensitive areas.
With its lightweight melt-blown polypropylene back-pack frame and ergonomically situated throttle-trigger, the Oleo-Mac BV163 Backpack Leaf-Blower will remain comfortable to both operate and wear for as long as takes to get the job done.
Capable of shifting heavier items such as wind-fallen fruit, this model has a maximum air-velocity of 201mph and a maximum air-volume of 20m3/min.
Also featured is a new telescopic tube, which enhances flexiblity of use by enabling better regualtion of the airflow.
- A premium petrol backpack-blower suitable for large-scale rural- and urban-use
- Very high-powered two-stroke engine with an extra-large air-filter for long-term reliability
- Capacious fuel-tank keeps downtime to a minimum
- Perfectly placed throttle-control and lightweight melt-blown poly frame ensure comfortable, low-effort operation
- Very quiet-running and so suitable for use where noise might be an issue
- Telescopic blower-tube confers superior versatility
|Engine Type||Petrol 2-stroke|
|Engine Power||4.5hp / 3.3kW|
|Engine Starting System||Recoil|
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity||2.3 Litres|
|Air Flow Speed||201mph|
|Air Flow Volume||20m3/min|
|Sound Level||75dB (A)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.