Robust and powerful, providing high levels of efficiency and reliability. The STIGA SP 466 chainsaw is powered by a 46.5 cc (2.1 kW) petrol engine and has a 45 cm (18") guide bar. It also features a magnesium engine cover which ensures robustness, reliability and quick cooling. Maintenance operations can be performed quickly and easily thanks to a number of features; such as the tool-less handle on the air filter cover without the need for additional tools, the tensioning wrench located under the rear handle and the fuel tank level monitoring window. The ergonomic soft-touch handle and spring system ensure reduced vibrations and greater comfort.
- Manual Chain Brake
- The 46.5 cc spark ignition motor delivers the power required for comfortable and prolonged tasks while maintaining low emission levels and optimised fuel consumption.
- The ergonomic non slip front handle and soft-touch rear handle, combined with the conveniently positioned levers, enable a comfortable and secure grip.
- The quick-release system allows immediate access to the air filter and spark plug for maintenance.
- The oil tank cap is in a convenient and easily accessible position and the fuel level can be checked using the practical level monitoring window.
- 46.5cc 2 stroke Engine
- 18” Bar & Chain
- Automatic Oil Pump (Adjustable)
- Comes with Primer Bulb
- Tensioner (Side Screw)
- Weight 6.3kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.