The WB567SBV-R Rear Roller is a premium quality rear roller lawnmower designed for larger gardens and features an aluminum cutter deck offering durability and resistance against corrosion. The lawnmower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 850E engine with a quality variable speed gearbox capable of providing cutting heights ranging from 13 – 67mm and a cutting width of 56cm (22″)
- All Weibang Aluminium Mower Deck rear roller mowers have aluminum cutter decks that are designed to deliver the optimum airflow to deliver the best performance. The decks are designed to last due to their anti-corrosion properties.
- Robust Build Quality & Comfortable Operation – The heavy-duty adjustable handle brackets are designed for a long life whilst the Anti-Vibration technology and ergonomically designed premium handle provides maximum user comfort.
- High Collection Performance. The specially designed high-performance airflow mower blades fitted to the Weibang range produce the optimum airflow required for both cutting and collection performance, even at the lowest cutting heights. The grass collector also features an integrated air-flow fabric enabling the collector to be filled to maximum capacity.
- Strong Cables – The cables fitted to the Weibang Legacy roller mowers are made up of 7 twisted strands. Each one of these strands contains 7 individual lengths of steel wire for maximum strength and lifespan.
- High-Quality Wheels – The premium quality wheels are manufactured from cast aluminum with double ball bearings and feature a rubber tire offering a high level of traction.
|Engine make/model||B&S 850E|
|Cutting Width||560mm (22″) Width|
|Propulsion (speed)||Variable Speed Drive|
|Cutting adjustment||Single Height Adjuster|
|Grass box capacity||72L|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.